Access to Bocconi Library & Archives
Library & Archives supports the Bocconi community and works every day to make information accessible and to offer services for teaching, learning, research, and inspiration.
The Library is open from Monday to Sunday. You can discover the world of the online Library 24 hours a day also off-campus and access all the services dedicated to you, entering into your personal area sign in
- collections (print and digital): books, periodicals, statistics and research databases focusing on economics, law and social sciences
- spaces available to you: for study group, as well as individual study
- Data Room
- dedicated services (Accessibility and inclusion)
- ask a librarian!
- the documents (letters, photos, registers, etc.) produced by Bocconi University during the course of its activity and the historical fonds acquired by the University over the years
- dedicated consultation room
- dedicated portal ASBOC
- or consultation it is necessary to schedule an appointment by contacting the Archives team.
Access for the Bocconi Community
Bocconi Library & Archives belongs to its community. Your Bocconi ID card or the QRcode created through the yoU@B student Diary get you access to the Library on campus.
Reservations for study seats are mandatory in all Library reading rooms: you can reserve your seat through the Study Seats/Desk Finder section of the yoU@B PRO app. If you have any doubts, please read our Q&A.
Visitor access to Bocconi Library & Archives
While Bocconi Library & Archives primarily serve the Bocconi community, it also welcomes visitors from the general public and researchers to use its spaces and explore its collections.
Collections you can access
Visitors can use most print collections available in the Library. Aren't sure if you can access what you need? Contact the Library team!
There are several opportunities for visitors to experience our collections:
- Ask for a daily pass to visit the Library and discover just for a day its collections in campus supported by the Library team
- Get a Library membership card to access the Library reading rooms and borrow books for 3 months, 6 months or a year
Contact the Library team in advance: we will best plan your visit together so that you can find what you are looking for, just at your arrival!